Search & keyword marketing is vital for growing an organic presence online for your brand/product/service. Getting your site listed high in search is a task that requires a well organised site that continually adds fresh, original content, all aiming to give the impression to Google that your site is the best resource available on the net for that particular keyword/topic.
Google is King, Long Live the King
At the moment Google has around an 86% share in search traffic, owns Youtube and the best maps software online, making it the undisputed king of search. Therefore Google makes the rules and keeps the score for the competition for search rankings. The good thing is Google is fairly consistent in how it adjudicates, and in essence rewards good quality original content. From the words of the king, Google recommends:
“Provide high-quality content on your pages, especially your homepage. This is the single most important thing to do. If your pages contain useful information, their content will attract many visitors and entice webmasters to link to your site. In creating a helpful, information-rich site, write pages that clearly and accurately describe your topic. Think about the words users would type to find your pages and include those words on your site.”Google 2013. link.
Writing for the Web
Piksoul can help write content that aids to define your organization as an authority on the subject of your chosen keywords, with example of some of the techniques used below:
- Creating a useful, information-rich site, and writing pages that clearly and accurately describe your content.
- Using the words users would type to find your pages, and making sure that your site includes those words at a specific frequency.
- Creating the site with a clear hierarchy and text links.
- Making it easy for users to get take action, learn more or find answers.
Considerations when Creating Content for Search
- Who is reading the content?
- Why they would read it?
- What are they likely to know already?
- What you would like visitors to do after they’ve read your copy?
Find out more
Contact us for more information about creating content for you website, to request a brochure or to set up a meeting.